在线免费观看完整版大全What they are for packages
What they are for architectures
Which of them aren't being met
Unblock requests FAQ
[2023-Aug-04]Bits from the Stable Release Managers
[2018-Apr-16]Bits from the Stable Release Managers
[2023-Mar-12]Updated freeze policy for bullseye and (tentative) freeze dates
手机怎么翻ins墙Bits: new policy on out-of-sync and Release Team composition
[2023-Jul-07]Bits from the Release Team: ride like the wind, Bullseye!
[2023-Jun-11]Planned release of buster on 2023-07-06 and the last weeks up to the release
手机vnp的服务器怎么填Bits from the Release Team: buster freeze update
[2023-Mar-12]Bits from the Release Team: Debian 10 'buster' is frozen; let's get it in shape
[2023-Feb-12]Bits from the Release Team: Debian 10 'buster' is now in the soft freeze
[2023-Jan-20]Bits from the Release Team: Debian 10 'buster' freeze has begun
[2018-Sep-30]Bits from the Release Teams: Freeze timeline, fix RC bugs and changes to testing migration rules
[2018-Apr-16]Bits from the Release Team: full steam ahead towards buster
stable (10.6)Not yet planned
[2021-Jan-12]Transition and (build-)essentials Freeze
[2021-Mar-12]Hard Freeze - for key packages and packages without autopkgtests
- Frozen packages
- Removal and entering hints
- ios如何上ins？求指点:2021-5-12 · 嗯 没事 谢谢 如果不弄这个 付费用那个ark会稳定吗 我刚才免费连上断了后就一直连不上了 嗯 没事 谢谢 如果不弄这个 付费用那个ark会稳定吗 我刚才免费连上断了后就一直连不上了 CeliaChi|第1颗豆瓣
- List of key packages
- Packages blocked from uploads to unstable due to transitions
- Transition tracker
- Documentation on requesting binNMUs and other wanna-build actions
- NEW queue summary for stable-proposed-updates
- Instagram,twitter,facebook下载注册使用教程 - 萌V小站:安装完辅助软件之后，下载好软件之后，下载软件参考上面的方法，下面是用法。 启动app ：点击手机屏幕上Instagram的app图标。 创建账户 ：点击屏幕下方的“注册”按钮，可伍选择手机号注册；手机号一定 …
- Our wiki site
- Our tools
- Fast response for security updates. Minor updates include security and other important fixes only. Major updates are sourced from testing, and are infrequent, but large.
- Security updates are irregular and unreliable. Release standards are almost continually met. Updates are automatically sourced from unstable, happen four times each day and are usually small.
- Security updates are made by the maintainer; they may not be effective on all architectures, and may be delayed. Packages uploaded may not meet release standards, but any breakage is expected to be fixed promptly. Updates are made by maintainers.
- Packages that are not suitable for widespread use yet. They may or may not meet release standards, as it is commonly used as a staging area for uploads to unstable. Updates are made by maintainers.